Library Cabernet Sauvignon tasting…
We’re known for our Italian varietals more than anything else- and rightly so; our focus is mostly on growing and producing world-class barbera and nebbiolo. But we’ve been growing other, more well-known varietals like cabernet sauvignon, merlot, and syrah for many years now (merlot, in fact is the oldest vine in the vineyard, dating back to 1986). Many of you have had and enjoyed our estate wines made from these grapes, but many of you haven’t. Now’s your chance…
This coming Saturday, Feb 26th, we’ll be hosting a cabernet sauvignon theme tasting in the back of the winery featuring cabs from the 2001, 2002, 2004, 2007, and 2008 vintages. Bob has made fantastic cabs for years now, and it might be our most overlooked wine produced. We’ll be exploring the reasons why cabernet is so popular, and so prolific throughout the world.
- Tasting will begin at 3 pm, and run for about three hours.
- Light appetizers/finger-foods will be served.
- Special event deals on the wines poured will be offered.
- This event is complimentary to all wine club members. Non-members may bring a guest. $25/person after that for general public.
- No need for a RSVP, but try not to be too late if you plan on attending, as it is easier and more fun to go through all the wines as a group.
Join us for a night of great wine and conversation!
With good cheer,